Teach English with an Established Language school!
Become part of an outstanding teaching team at Global Village Toronto! They are one of the most established private language schools in Canada, in business for more than 37 years. The school is accredited by Languages Canada and the International Association of Language Centres.
Earn a competitive wage, paid preparation time, and benefits! The school also provides a mentor teacher program, a solid curriculum, a resource library consisting of over 300 books, professional support and a great team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TESL Certificate from an institution recognized by TESL Canada
- One year of teaching experience preferred
- Email your application to Chris Pink, Director of Programs (cpink-at-gvenglish.com)
- Include your resume as a .doc or .pdf attachment
- Include a brief cover letter. Make sure you explain why your teaching fits with Serious Learning, Serious Fun. The cover letter may be in the body of your email or as an attachment.
- Please make sure the subject line of your email includes the phrase, “GVT Apply to Teach”
While we appreciate interest from all applicants, please understand that due to the high volume of applications expected, only applications adhering to the instructions above will be considered and you will only receive a reply if you are invited for an interview. That being said, GV Toronto is an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applications from people with disabilities, and we invite you to contact us first if you require a different method for submitting your application or in any stage of the selection process.