Find the best TESOL / TEFL jobs in Taiwan! High-paying English teaching jobs in Taipei and surrounding areas. Teach English in Taiwan and travel! One of the best reasons for choosing Taiwan as your teach abroad destination is that the salary is high and the cost of living is low, so you can save money and travel or pay your student loans!
Recommended TESOL course for Taiwan: 140-hour Advanced TESOL for with TEYL Specialization for k-12 Teachers
KNS Language Institute
- Native English speaker of English with a passport from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, the United Kingdom, or the USA
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Pass a general medical examination
- Commit to at least a one-year contract
- Criminal background check
- Teachers who work well in a team with fellow co-workers , teachers and managers
- Organized and outgoing
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Good sense of humour and articulate speech
Those applicants with a degree in Education or with related TESOL/TEFL certifications are preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- Health insurance, including medical and dental coverage.
- Fees incurred in the processing of your work permit are covered
- ARC (Alien Residence Certificate) and cost of the required medical check are covered by KNS
- A bonus of $NT40 per hour worked, paid to all teachers upon completion of a first year contract.
- KNS teachers work full time hours at a single school, where they have their own desk and access to an array of teaching aids and materials, including the internet. A standard work week consists of between 25 to 30 teaching hours.
- Significant vacation time (Chinese New Year, 3-day personal leave, all national holidays, three-week summer vacation.
- Total annual income of over 820000 NT$.
- A loan to help you get set up in Taiwan
Tree House Academy – Taipei
Tree House Academy is looking for experienced teachers who have a great passion for teaching. They offer a competitive salary and they are willing to match offers for qualified teachers. The ideal candidate will have a BA in Education or related field and at least one of experience teaching English in Taiwan. Apply now!
Alexander Academy – Taipei TEFL Job
Teach English to children in Taipei with Alexander Academy. The school offers a competitive salary, bonus, work permit, and more! Contact Sophie Wu at email@example.com for more information.
Columbia English Language Program
Part-time ESL teachers wanted! Teach English to children in Taipei with the Columbia English Language Program. The school will give preference to teachers already in Taiwan who can attend face-to-face interviews. Contact Elisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leader Language Schools
We are seeking hardworking and committed North American teachers who love teaching children and adults. Requirements include:
College or university degree, energetic and ability to motivate children to learn English as a second language, the flexibility and readiness to cope with changes. TEFL/TESOL mentoring, teaching or coaching experience is preferred. Prior knowledge of Chinese is not necessary.
Benefits include: Free airport pick-up; paid training; $NT 610/teaching per hour for a guaranteed of 20 teaching hours with yearly increases; assistance finding suitable housing and visa processing; health insurance.
To apply please send a brief cover-letter, resume, and two references. (former employers or professors) to: email@example.com . If chosen by our selection committee, we will set up a video interview and then request a jpg of your diploma and the picture page of your valid North American passport. Leader Language School Main Branch: 278 Min-Tsu. Rd. Changhua, Taiwan
YG Expert – Taipei and Greater Taipei Area
YG Expert is currently seeking experienced and trained teachers to fill the various full-time positions available. YG Expert has opportunities in the public school system as well as in the Wonderland program which is 100% activity based. We offer: a reimbursement on your return flight, modern classrooms, friendly work environment, job stability (one and a half year contract), contract completion bonus and a competitive salary. Requirements: TESOL certified, BEd and native English speaker. Find out more and apply today!