Teaching in Poland has definite benefits! The visa process for non-EU citizens can be faster than in other EU countries. Poland also has an ESL industry that is rapidly growing and innovative hubs like Warsaw, Krakow and Gdansk are all attracting IT and innovative businesses since the country joined the EU in 2004. Find work with small private schools owned mainly by British and American ex-pats. In Poland, you’ll find plenty to explore with such a vast and rich history and untouched landscapes!
Academy of New York
The Academy of New York is a professional language school in Warsaw promoting the study of American English. We are the only one American language school in Warsaw. Our school is located in the heart of Warsaw, 2 minutes from the main railway station, public transport and 30 minutes from the airport. The school is situated on the 7th floor of a prestigious office building giving our students a breathtaking view of the city. Being next to one of the biggest shopping malls in Warsaw our students and teachers can take advantage of the stores and a large food court.
We specialize in teaching General and Business courses, as well as English for Specific Purposes. Additionally, we offer one-on-one courses that are designed to fulfill the individual needs of our clients who are primarily working professionals.
We are currently looking for American/Canadian native speakers to join our team.
Successful candidates should have the following:
• Enthusiastic and passionate about teaching
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills that will motivate clients
• A university degree
• A minimum of 1-year teaching experience, newly qualified teachers will be considered
• A recognized TEFL / TESOL / certificate
We offer a legal full-time contract, that includes:
• administrative support in obtaining work permits and work visas
• a competitive local salary
• a bonus scheme based on performance
• career advancement opportunities
• support of a methodologist and teaching aids
• on the job and outside training sessions
• a dynamic teaching staff and friendly American environment
• excellent working conditions (spacious, well-equipped modern classrooms – DVD players and TV sets in every classroom, air-conditioning, kitchen access and internet access)
• opportunities to gain non-teaching skills such as customer service and sales, time management, etc.
We are currently looking for qualified and enthusiastic candidates for teaching positions in Krakow, Poland. We offer a one year contract which may be extended, 20-30 working hours a week, a good salary, teaching support, friendly staff, the opportunity to develop teaching skills in a modern interactive environment.
Find out how to apply here.
Szkola World Jezykowa
Job Details: Szkola World Jezykowa is seeking qualified ESL teachers to join their team.
Qualifications: Minimum BA in arts or humanities – candidates between 23-50 years old, a TESOL/TEFL and some experience in teaching EFL, full citizenship and education from one of the following countries: Great Britain, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, interpersonal skills, enthusiasm, creativity, willingness to collaborate.
Other Details: If you already live in Poland, preferably in Cracow, and would like to get to know new friends, working with friendly and supportive staff and furthering your career in ESL contact us at email@example.com
Lincoln School of Foreign Languages
Lincoln School of Foreign Languages in Krakow, Poland is now recruiting native speaking teachers of English for the next academic year, with training starting in September 2011 and the school year finishing in June 2012.
Established in 2002, Lincoln is one of the largest language schools in Krakow and enjoys an excellent reputation for quality education. We offer help with finding accommodation and we take care of visa issues for our foreign teachers.
Our school is located in central Krakow in the Pokutynski Palace. Krakow is one of Poland’s most beautiful cities and an ideal environment in which to exercise your teaching skills. The city is renowned for its culture, student and nightlife.
Applicants must have at least a BA and have completed a TEFL/TESOL course + 20-hour practicum. We accept applications from native speakers of all English speaking countries.
Interviews for the position are to be conducted through Skype video conferencing, please ensure you have access to Skype, a microphone and a webcam before applying.
Brytania School of English
Brytania School of English has been operating since 1991. Our school provides Business English and English for Special Purposes courses and has been authorized by the District Board of Education.
As a private language school, Brytania is the leader in English education Dębica & Tarnów. Locally our school is perceived as an honest and diligent partner providing high-quality Educational services.
The school management organizes teacher training days, workshops, seminars, and the opportunity to participate in conferences.
- B.A. / M.A. preferably in humanities
- TEFL/TESOL certificate.
- minimum one-year teaching experience
- committed, motivated and enthusiastic
- full-time renewable contract
- free shared accommodation on arrival
- competitive local salary
- Teachers training and excellent teaching resources
- friendly and professional working environment
- assistance to teachers with any daily life challenges in Poland
- bonus based on performance
9-10 months for a September start.
- Christmas break until January
- 2-week winter break either in the second half of January or in February
- all non-national holiday dates need to be approved
- clean criminal record
- a health certificate (for insurance purposes)
- scans of documents confirming qualifications
El Dorado Cultural Center Poland – Wroclaw
El Dorado Cultural Center Poland is looking for a native English-speaking teacher to join their team.
- Native speaker
- Experience teaching English
- Bachelor’s degree
- TESOL certificate
- Open to working with a flexible schedule
- Friendly, outgoing, enjoys working in a team and can adapt to a different culture easily.
- Competitive salary
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Airport pick-up
- Training in El Dorado teaching methods
Angloschool is has grown to become a well-known language school in Warsaw. Angloschool runs three centres with over 800 students. We employ 20 ESL teachers. In 2003, the school was ranked 1st amongst Warsaw language schools and 3rd in Poland in a Newsweek Poland magazine survey.
We are a Cambridge Assessment English Examination Centre and in February 2010 we obtained accreditation from the Ministry of Education.
Angloschool provides high-quality English language education to children (5+), teenagers, young adults and adults, at all levels. The school is founded upon principles of professionalism and co-operation.
Top Places to Visit in Poland: