Teaching English online provides you the ability to work flexible hours from the comfort of your home. Most online positions seek applicants who have a 120-hour TESOL certificate, a university degree, and speak English at IELTS level 7 or above.
Find 30+ Schools and Marketplace Platforms to Teach English Online:
My Tutor Source (MTS)
My Tutor Source (MTS) is an online learning platform that provides online lessons for numerous school subjects. My Tutor Source’s mission is to provide high quality and affordable online tutoring and therefore they select qualified and talented teachers to ensure their students receive excellent instruction.
They are currently seeking 10 Native English teachers on their panel to teach any of the following subjects:
-English as a Second Language
-English Language (IGCSE/A Levels)
-English Language (IB)
-English Literature (IGCSE/A Levels)
-English Literature (IB) -IELTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- TESOL certification is an asset
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
- Must be a native speaker
IELTS Advantage is one of the leading online IELTS prep platform to students from all over the world. They provide one to one classes for their students, with an aim of a 7+ score on the IELTS test. IELTS Advantage has the highest recorded success rates among their students.
They are currently looking for qualified and experienced IELTS teachers to teach one to one IELTS classes online.
Part of their online course is to give detailed (video) feedback to students who have to submit their writing. You must be able to pinpoint the student’s areas of improvement and give tailored advice.
The course also has “mock speaking tests”. Teachers have to be prepared to simulate the IELTS speaking test and provide feedback to the students on how they can improve.
Teachers will also have to support students by giving online group lessons, replying to academic emails, training, and project work.
Requirements and Job Description
- Minimum 5 years post-qualification experience.
- IELTS expert. Past examiner status is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication, time management, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently (essential).
- English to native speaker level or native speaker.
- High level of comfort using software and technology.
- Required: 8 hours of work per day, 5 days a week with flexibility in relation to the time you start and finish work each day. You will be able to choose a start and finish time which is suitable for your own timezone.
- Salary: $2,800 USD per month (will be eligible for the bonus scheme).
We are seeking interactive, creative, motivated, and responsible teachers who genuinely enjoy teaching students from all over the world. Our online lessons are live sessions with international students of varying ages. The teacher must have a strong knowledge of the ESL language standard, and be willing to teach from the comfort of their home. Schedules vary depending on demand and on time zone.
At this time, we are looking for three (3) candidates who are willing to work with the Asian time zone. The candidates will be working with a small group of children, ages 3 – 14, as they provide an integrative skills program focused on developing conversation skills. Candidates for all time zones are also welcome to apply. Start date: as soon as possible
- Must speak English at an idiomatic level with at least 1 year of classroom experience. Live online teaching experience is an asset
- Able to teach children, teens and adults is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- TESL Canada certificate from an accredited institution
- Comfortable working with computers, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Zoom, and Skype.
- The ideal candidate will work well independently, work well with various students of different ages and from different cultural backgrounds, be flexible, pay great attention to detail, and be caring with our students.
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs
Develop interesting and engaging lessons plans and instructional materials for students
- Keep students engaged using a variety of teaching techniques: lessons, discussions, videos, presentations, etc.
- Focus on developing students’ English language skills – speaking, reading, writing, and listening
- Assign and marks homework
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and provides feedback
Conduct ongoing assessment of student learning and progress and modify instructional methods to fit individual students’ needs, including students with special needs; incorporate individual and small group instruction
- Organize and maintain accurate and complete record-keeping and reporting for all students’ progress, assignments, and achievements
- Live online instruction hours/schedule is flexible
- Prepare and host demo lessons for prospective students
- As part of the interview process, candidates will be asked to prepare a 15 – 20-minute demo lesson on a given topic appropriate for children ESL learners.
This is a subcontract position where teachers are paid on a monthly basis. We offer a pay scale of $14 – $22 per hour depending on the program the candidate is teaching. For this contract position, we are offering $14 – $16 per hour to teach our ESL Communicative Program or REAL Speaking program.
Outschool is an online learning platform that teaches a variety of subjects (second languages, music, coding, etc.)
When you sign up to be an instructor, you will create a profile to attract more students. Teachers will set their own rates.
Asset: Bachelor’s degree and a TESOL certificate (will raise your rates and can bring you more students).
Beyond English is an Ed Tech company based in Chile that provides equal access to education and cultural exchange.
They are looking for qualified English teachers to join their team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TESOL Certification
- US or Chilean citizen
- Native English speaker and teacher OR Native Spanish speaker & teacher
- Excellent intercultural and communication skills.
Voxy is changing the way the world learns English. Join a team of communication experts, teachers, linguists, designers and developers. Their dedication to transforming education is rooted in their emphasis on task-based learning and customized lessons.
You will be teaching online group and private (one-to-one) classes, which enhance the self-study product that Voxy provides their students.
- Must be available to teach at least 10 hours per week.
- Experience in task-based teaching.
- Minimum 2 years English teaching experience (both private and group classes).
- TESOL certification.
- Must be tech-savvy: have a computer with a good camera, enabled for hardwired ethernet access; headset with microphone; strong / reliable internet connection (4.5 mbps upload minimum).
- Demonstrated ability for problem-solving and can troubleshoot technical problems.
- Passionate about language learning and helping students reach their language goals.
To apply, please provide:
- Copy of your resume.
- Cover letter which answers each of the following questions:
Why do you love teaching ESL?
How do you feel that you would be a good fit for Voxy’s task-based, contextual learning methodology?
What do you like about task-based teaching?
Verbling is an online platform for learning languages through private sessions. It connects language learners with qualified language instructors through video chat. Set your own rates, teach your language and do it all from the comfort of your home.
Must have teaching experience of the target language to speakers of other languages.
Highly prefer teachers with TESOL certification.
Varsity Tutors is a online learning platform that connects personal tutors to students depending on the subject they want to learn.
They are looking for enthusiastic, qualified and talented instructors to join their team.
- Must be a native English teacher living in the United States.
- Preferred: teaching experience (online and/or offline).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have subject matter expertise (English as a Second Language)
- Ability to personalize lessons for each student (one to one tutoring)
- Must also be able to teach small group classes and large live classes.
Live English is seeking qualified instructors to teach one-to-one English to professionals. Customize your own lessons based on their needs, all from the comfort of your own home!
Must be a native English speaker, have a a university degree, excellent communication skills, have teaching and work experience, have a quiet home office (no distractions), and a 120-hour TESOL/TEFL certificate (preferred), and have a reliable connection to the internet.
English First (EF)
English First is one of the most known English language schools with locations in 55 countries. EF now offers language classes online.
- Be a native speaker
- Have a university degree
- Be proficient with computers
- Be engaging online
- Asset: teaching experience
- TESOL certificate
Buzzy English is based in Italy. They provide English classes to young learners (ages 4-18 years old). Most of their students are in Europe and they provide pre-planned lessons for their teachers.
They are looking for energetic, friendly teachers who can teach fun and engaging classes.
Peak hours are
Monday-Friday: 2 – 8pm CET
Satrudays: 9am – 5pm CET
- Must be a native English speaker (from North America)
- Minimum of 1 year experience teaching English
- Strong verbal skills
- Flexible and creative
- Energetic, friendly and positive
- Reliable, motivated and professional
- Great with young learners
- Preferred: TESOL certificate
- Preferred: experience teaching English online, experience living in other countries, bilingual (or experience learning a different language)
Native Monks is one of the biggest language learning platforms offering lessons in 120 different languages!
Join a team of talented tutors. Set your own rates and teach students from all over the world. Must be a native speaker, have teaching experience, be reliable and original (your profile should not be a copy of your profile from another website).
Skimatalk’s objective is to create a global skill-sharing platform/marketplace. It boasts high quality teaching, flexible scheduling and work from anywhere!
They are searching for native English speakers who are qualified and passionate to teach English as a Second Language.
Highly preferred: TESOL certification and teaching experience
Zamenhof is a unique online learning platform. They work with brick-and-mortar language schools and companies who don’t necessarily want to look for their own teachers. Zamenhof will bring these institution’s “in-person classes” to an online platform. Part of Zamenhof’s essential services is to provide academic lessons/content and certified (native) English teachers.
Zamenhof is accepting applications for native and certified English teachers to teach one-to-one classes.
- Must be a native speaker
- Recognized TESOL certification (eg. TESL Canada accredited)
- Minimum of 20 hours of availability every week
- Experience teaching language to adults at all levels
- Reliable, high-speed (at least 2 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload) Internet connection
- A quiet private working space
- Audio headset and sound capabilities
- Comfortable using online programs and technology
- Speaking a second language is an asset
Learnissimo is an online language learning platform from France that provides private one-to-one lessons to students who wish to learn from native speakers.
You can also sign up to teach 14 other languages!
- Have a TESOL certificate (language teaching qualification / diploma)
- Minimum of two years experience teaching languages (private/group and in-person/online)
- Have a good level of English
- Have a flexible schedule
- Have excellent internet connection, a good quality webcam and headset.
- Be fiscally registered as freelancers or auto-entrepreneurs or independents or any corresponding status that is applicable to your country
MHC Business Language Training
MHC Business Language Training offers classes that are one-to-one or small groups (2-6 students). Lessons are on Zoom or MS Teams.
MHC helps mainly caters to adult professionals with the objective of helping them reach their language goals (specifically in regards to their careers). Lessons cover situations like phone talk, writing emails, giving presentations and leading meetings.
Teachers will help students/clients improve their listening, writing, speaking and, reading. MHC is always interested in hearing from qualified English teachers.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have minimum of 2 years experience teaching English
MHC highly prefers the following:
- A university degree and/or TESOL certification
- Experience in virtual teaching
- Familiarity with video conference platforms like Zoom and/or MS Teams
- Have a strong and stable internet connect
- For European Applicants – a VAT (self employment) number e.g. the UID in Austria
Fluentbe offers one-to-one or small (max 4 students) classes to learners in Poland. They are looking for qualified ESL teachers to join their team. Enjoy having a flexible schedule, meeting eager students and teaching them practical communication skills, all from the convenience of your own home!
- A BA
- TESOL certificate
- Be engaging/talkative
- Minimum 1 year experience of teaching ESL
- Asset: online teaching experience
- Have good/reliable internet connection
Fluency Tutors is a rapidly growing online English company based in Vancouver, Canada. They offer one-to-one private English classes to their students.
With numerous awards under their belt (including the Canadian Prestige Award for Online English Learning Courses of the Year in Western Canada), Fluency Tutors values high quality instruction and experience for both tutors and students.
- TESOL Certification
- Native English speaker with a neutral accent
- North American (Canada or USA)
- Minimum of 6 months online ESL teaching experience
CNK English is an English education company based in South Korea. They connect English teachers from North America with South Korean students.
Teachers can enjoy a flexible schedule teaching (primarily) adult learners. CNK also provide materials that can help teachers ensure their classes are engaging.
They are looking for native English speakers to join their team.
- Must be from Canada or the USA with a North American accent
- Professional and punctual
- Possess strong communication skills
- Able to type fast during class in order to correct students
A degree is not necessary but you must be passionate about teaching and learning about new cultures. You must also ensure that you provide engaging lessons to your students.
Quality Online Education
Quality Online Education takes pride in breaking down the traditional barriers to learning by offering online education with an innovative platform.
Join a collaborative working environment with Open English! With Open English you self-assign and host your small group sessions through our innovative e-learning platform.
Currently Open English serves over 500,000 students all over the world who have 24-hour/day access to real-time English language lessons with our native English-speaking teachers.
This is an excellent opportunity for university graduated, TESOL certified teachers!
Receive students when it’s convenient for you with Chegg! Chegg offers plenty of opportunities to build your reputation as an ESL tutor, you can work from anywhere and get paid every week! Sign up to become a tutor with Chegg today!
Lyngo is an online language learning company based in Japan. Since its founding in 2012, they have helped thousands of people achieve their goals in learning English.
Their objective is to provide their students with high quality content and dedicated native-speaking instructors.
They are always looking for qualified English teachers to join their talented team.
- Must be a native English speaker
- Stable, fast and reliable internet connection
- USB headset and a webcam
- Must have Skype
- Asset: TESOL certification
- Asset: teaching experience
Set your own schedule and rates and be your own boss. AmazingTalker connects you with students of all ages from across the globe.
- Full fluency in English (C2)
- TESOL certificate is a great advantage (to show your professional capabilities in teaching students)
- Minimum 2 years of tutoring or teaching experience (face-to-face / online)
- A Bachelor degree is not a must– Undergraduate students can apply
- Fluent in foreign languages, (Spanish, French, Japanese or Korean) is a HUGE plus
- Ease with technology, and ability to adapt when things don’t go as planned
- Adaptability and flexibility to switch things up when a lesson plan doesn’t work
- Passionate about education/teaching (demonstrated in your work)
UASK is a Canadian distance learning company that has partnered with several Canadian universities and language institutes to offer online English courses.
Main requirements include:
• Min. one-year teaching experience in any field of education, tutoring or alternative education
• BA degree
• TESOL/TEFL certificate
• Ability to easily adapt to the online teaching environment.
Find more information and apply here!
italki is seeking Community tutors to join their team.
Native or near-native speaker with a minimum of 120-hour TESOL/TEFL certification or who has experience teaching TESOL. Must be 18 years or older.
Teachers have an earning potential and can set their own prices.
Wuwow Online English Learning
Wuwow Online English Learning is an online English-learning platform for students from all over the world. They are part of the Lishutan Family, a digital learning company based in Taiwan.
They are looking for qualified and passionate English teachers to join their team.
- Must have a BA
- A TOEIC score of 860+ or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year teaching experience (preferred: tutoring experience)
- TESOL certificate is an asset
Live Lingua is looking for qualified English teachers to teach online. Work for an award-winning online language school from anywhere.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a native speaker
- Have experience learning a second language
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience teaching languages to non-native speakers
- Have a BA in teaching your chosen language as a Second Language or Bachelor in education + a Certification on Teaching your chosen language as a Second Language (TESOL certificate)
- Have access to a good computer with a microphone and a camera, along with a reliable internet connection
- Love to teach
Tudor School Online Education
Tudor School Online is an international school that uses the British curriculum to teach children from 58 different countries. Must have a BA, a TESOL certificate and teaching experience .
Global Mate New York
Global Mate New York is seeking UK, American and Canadian nationals to teach English to South Korean high school students, young professionals, and retirees. Must have a university degree and a minimum of a 120-hour TESOL certificate. We provide training, tech support, and teaching materials.
Learnship specializes in business English. They have been a global language learning provider since 2008, with headquarters in Cologne, Germany. Teachers set their own schedules and work from home.
- Must be a native speaker
- Be friendly and outgoing
- Available to work on the weekend (preferred)
- TESOL certificate and/or a University Degree(s)
- Experience teaching English to adults (strongly preferred)
- Intermediate or higher-level proficiency in any language (plus)
- Additional non-teaching professional experience (asset)
- Comfortable to use internet-based software and technology
- Reliable broadband internet connection (DSL or cable) installed
Lingoda is an e-learning company based in Berlin, Germany. Since its opening in 2013, they have taught 80,000 students from 200 countries. Their clients include professionals from Google, Adidas, BMW, Siemens and Charite. Their mission is to empower busy people to master a language anytime and anywhere.
Lingoda teachers teach small classes, have full flexibility of their schedules, have teacher support and will use Lingoda’s in-house curriculum.
- Native English fluency (C2+ level at least)
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience
- Have a TESOL certificate
- Have a flexible schedule with availability to work on evenings and weekends
- Have great time management and organizational skills
- Be proactive in your teaching methodology
Learnlight hires teachers from all over the world to offer language lessons. Join our innovative and dynamic team where your ideas and vision matter! We offer a variety of programs to a variety of individuals including immersion programs, face-to-face in-company classes, workshops, and tutoring programs. Must have 2 years of teaching experience, a TESOL/TEFL certificate, and a high-speed internet connection. Find out more and apply today!
Founded in 2003, LatinHire is responsible for searching for, recruiting, and managing teams of Latin American tutors to teach English online. We manage the Latin American operations of many leading e-learning companies.
Benefits of the job:
- 48 teaching hours available per week!
- Peak working times are from 5 pm – 11 pm EST, weekdays, and from 10 am – 10 pm EST on weekends.
- Flexible. Teachers choose the number of hours they wish to work each week.
- Work from anywhere where you have a computer, appropriate work space, and reliable Internet connection (mandatory).
- Speaks English at an idiomatic level.
- Intermediate Spanish or Portuguese language skills preferred but not a strict requirement.
- Completed or currently enrolled in a degree program at an accredited institution of higher education. BA degree or higher preferred.
- TESOL/TEFL or equivalent preferred.
- Experience teaching ESL
- Must have a computer with a reliable, high-speed (at least 1MB) internet connection.
Become a Preply tutor and set your own hours, charge your own rate, and create an online profile that brings new students to you. Native and non-native English speakers may apply. A TESOL certificate is recommended to attract more students. Find more information and apply today!
Rype is a language learning platform that teaches languages including English, Spanish, French, Mandarin, Arabic and more. They are always looking for teachers and they accept non-native speakers to join their team.
- Must have previous teaching experience (online and/or in-person)
- A minimum availability of 10 hours per week
- Must be self-motivated with a positive and energetic attitude
- Short video introduction of yourself
Teach business English online to Fortune 500 companies with goFLUENT. goFLUENT is best known for its hyper-personalized classes that blend human interaction, the latest technology, and content that is available on any device.
Must have a TESOL certificate, at least one year of teaching experience, and have a Bachelor’s or college degree. Find out more and apply today!
At S-Lessons, you will teach young learners from Japan who are eager to learn English.
If you are passionate about teaching and influencing your students’ progress, then S-Lessons is the perfect opportunity!
Teachers will be teaching 2 specific types of classes: the first is a regular structured one. The other is more freestyle, with the given name of “Leave it to the Teacher”.
Must be a native speaker, have more than 1 year of teaching experience and be passionate about teaching children.
Teach a variety of skills (not only English!) all from the comfort of your own home. Cafetalk is an online teaching/learning platform that shares knowledge through private lessons with instructors from across the globe. The aim is to have online lessons that are inspiring and fun for teachers and students.
At Cafetalk, you will have the freedom to create your own unique and customized lessons and set your own rates. Start today and reach out to over 46,000 students!
Cafetalk especially welcomes teachers who can speak Japanese, Chinese or Korean and/or have lived in an East Asian country.
E-Communication (Ecom) provides language learning instruction to Japanese business professionals and students.
Their office is based in Tokyo, Japan. They hope to extend their network of students and teachers who understand the value of learning a language. Native and non-native speakers may apply!
- Two years of ESL teaching experience
- Experience with teaching Business English (or working in a business setting)
- Computer with a stable internet connection, a webcam, a headset, Skype, and Google handouts
- Japanese language is an asset
Mainichi Eikaiwa is a leading online English school in Japan. They provide English-language instruction to students who intend to master their English skills. They offer courses like IELTS/TOEFL preparation, Business English as well as General English.
- Native speaker from Australia, Canada, the UK, USA, and South Africa
- Minimum 1 year of experience teaching English
- Must have a college or university degree
- Candidates with a TESOL certificate will receive priority
- Have a cheerful and creative personality
- Ability to tailor lessons for each student based on their goals and needs
- Have a computer, a webcam and a reliable internet connection: lessons are on Skype
- Be available to work for at least 5 days/week (3 consecutive hours/day)
- Japanese language skills is an asset
Whales English offers 50-minute English language group lessons aligned with the US curriculum with the material built by our in-house team. Teachers must be available to teach 8 hours/week during our peak hours. Comfortably teach from your own home!
- 120-hour TESOL certificate
- Speak English at an idiomatic level
- Citizen of USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia
- University degree or higher
- 1-year experience teaching children
- A strong internet connection
- Noise-canceling headset – we provide the rest
- Must be available for a 12-month contract
- Professional development
- The opportunity to learn about Chinese culture
VivaLing is an online school based in Singapore. They teach young learners not only English, but other languages too (including: Spanish, Mandarin, French and German). Their students come from all over the world and they are always looking for native qualified teachers to teach any of their languages.
The requirements to be an English teacher at Viva Ling are:
- Must be a native speaker
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience (young learners or adults)
- TESOL certificate
- Comfort with educational technology and a high quality computer (4 Gb RAM or higher, and at least 2 GHz processor) and Internet connection (minimum 1.2 Mbps)
- Minimum availability of 12 hours over 4 days per week during after school hours in Europe and on the weekends
TOKI ltd is an online school that provides qualified ESL teachers the opportunity to teach students from around the world. They have their own curriculum and they also provide resources and teaching support to their teachers. Enjoy making a difference in students’ lives from the convenient of your own home with flexible hours.
To become a TOKI teacher, you must meet the minimum requirements:
- Be a native speaker of English.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Education, Languages, Linguistics).
- Have ESL teaching experience or a TESOL certificate.
- Have a sincere desire to teach and develop in an innovative and international company.
- Have the ability to build a rapport with students.
- Have access to a fast internet connection, audio/video capability, and a quiet and professional-looking space.
Become a teacher with coLanguage and teach ESL lessons online via Skype with coLanguage to students all over Europe. Schedule lessons according to your own availability. Become a teacher at coLanguage!
- Previous teaching experience
- Provide teaching material tailored to your student
- Have Skype or FaceTime account on your computer
- Speak at least one or more languages fluently
- Motivated and engaged personality
- University degree or higher
- 120-hour TESOL certificate
- Native English speaker from the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand
- Choose to get paid whenever you want via PayPal or bank transfer from a European bank account
- Set your own rate
- After each lesson, you will receive credit.
Teach young learners with a growing online English company based out of Beijing. Teach small group classes with an innovative curriculum in an interactive learning environment. Must have a 120-hour TESOL certificate, a university degree in any field, and speak English at an idiomatic level.
Teach with NiceTalk as an easy way to make a side income. Teach from your mobile phone while creating flexible work hours! NiceTalk offers bonuses and the opportunity to connect and help ESL students to improve their English speaking abilities.
TESOL certified teachers are preferred. Must be a native-English speaker. Must have a stable internet connection and be located in a quiet environment.
Hourly wage is $10 USD/hour.
Teach English online to young learners (4-12 years old) from across the globe.
Novakid emphasizes the value of learning English as a native language. Students train with native speakers and classes are engaging, fun and last for 25 minutes (so students don’t lose their concentration). Their mission is to provide affordable high-quality education to families all over the world. Novakid works hard to provide the best environment for their students and teachers alike.
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Minimum expected workload is 20 hours per week
- Pre-planned curricula
- Regular students
- Training program (professional growth)
- Impact the lives of thousands of children across the globe
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Be a native English speaker from the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa or the USA.
Or be near-Native speakers from other countries with BA degree or higher
- TESOL certificate (internationally recognized)
- Minimum one year teaching experience working with children
- Asset: online teaching experience
Speex is an online ESL school based in Germany seeking certified TESOL/TEFL teachers to offer Business English classes. Teachers must be fluent in English (non-native at a C2 level) and one other language at the CEFR B2 level or higher.
SeerEnglish offers tutors the opportunity to teach online to Chinese young learners for up to $25 CAD/hour. You must be available to teach at least 10 hours per week. We offer private one-on-one, group, and semi-private sessions. Must have a high-speed internet connection, be 18 years of age or older, and a 120-hour TESOL certificate.
Foxford is an online ESL school located in Russia that offers guaranteed working hours starting at 10 hours/week and up. The average monthly salary is $1000 and all materials are provided.
Must be proficient in the English language, have a university degree, and some previous teaching experience. Apply now!
Sam’s School of English
Sam’s School of English is hiring highly experienced, confident native-English speakers to teach online groups focusing on the Cambridge First and Advanced exam preparation.
All courses are part-time.
Morning and evening classes are available.
The starting rate is £16/hour which is negotiable for the right candidate after 3 months.
At Cambly, you will be tutoring students from all parts of the world. Cambly focuses on one-to-one lessons and you will be in charge of your own schedule (work as much as you want and as little as you want).
Join the team now and make an impact on your students’ lives.
Home Studies Online Sprachschule
Teach adults online via Skype or Zoom with Home Studies!
Home Studies programs include Business English, IELTS, and Cambridge.
Must have a university degree, a TESOL certificate, experience teaching online, be a native English, German or French speaker. In addition, must have a love for languages and a fun personality!
Teachers must have high-speed internet, microphones and headset, a computer with a camera, and a willingness to work on a freelance basis.
Lessons are 45 minutes long, teachers can choose up to 100 lessons per week or less.
Starting rate is 16 Euros up to 25 Euros/lesson.
Edifiers is seeking online teachers to offer business English classes to a variety of professions including banking, IT, energy, automotive, and accounting.
The school seeks out professional teachers who have at least 1 year of teaching experience, are highly motivated to work in a team and to support their clients’ needs, and who are interested in freelance, part-time (10-15 hours/week), or full-time hours (22 hours/week).
We also offer general English classes in a 1-to-1 context and in small groups.
Must have a TESOL/TEFL certificate or Trinity Cert or Dip TESOL, one year of teaching experience, and a university degree.
We provide an excellent salary of 1000-1300 Euros/month throughout the year, as our school does not close in July and August.
Edifiers provides extra benefits such as teacher development, bonuses, access to MacMillan’s digital library, and much more!
This is a great opportunity for professional growth and experience using Microsoft programs such as Teams.
Send CV and sample lesson plan here
Nevy’s Language is a non-profit, online, social enterprise serving immigrants to North America. We match learners with teachers that can help with one-on-one English lessons over Zoom. The programs we offer include General English, Conversation Practice, Writing, Citizenship English, and K-12. We work with students of all the levels in between Pre-Beginner and Intermediate. Our students are adults mostly between the ages of 30 and 55 who are looking to improve their English skills for daily life, work, and citizenship purposes. We provide all the materials and lesson plans, all you have to do is prepare ahead of the session and teach!
The commitment we ask for is only 4 hours of your time per week over a two-month period. We welcome teachers of all backgrounds and locations. Orientation and training on our materials are provided along with continuous support throughout the two-month period. Since our inception in March 2020, we have connected over 800 teachers with 800 students and over 10,000 hours of learning have taken place.
This is a volunteer position.
To learn more and sign up, please visit this page or the following link:
The English Farm
The English Farm offers online classes to Japanese students. We are a collaborative team that holds a high standard for professionalism. Classes are 25 minutes and one-to-one. We are seeking qualified and experienced teachers who are available long-term for 20 or more hours per week.
Learners are university age or older.
- Responsible and friendly
- University degree
- Experience teaching English required
- Available to work in students’ timezones and on weekends
- Good typing and computer skills
- Business knowledge is an asset
- Professional experience outside of teaching is also an asset
- Good internet connection
- A well-lit and tidy place to teach from
- $11-$13/lesson, $22-$27 gross (includes sick pay and holiday pay)
- Curriculum provided to teachers
- Option to do extra paid writing work such as lessons or blogs
- Manage your own hours
- Paid training provide